The horrendous desire

I wish I could eat you

Tear rip swallow

that innocent flesh of yours

you failed harlot.

I wish I could wrap

your warm tormented locks

into the coils of my sorrow

and behold you

with ecstasy

while you beg me

not to tear off your much coveted breast

which you seemed to ignore.


and feel in my stomach

your own stomach suddenly

pierced as by thousands of aspirins.

Conceive your pain

which is all yours

while I bite and munch your genitals

your moist clitoris between my disgusted lips.


Strip the flesh from those legs of yours

those veins, those steps

in the distance

if you can recall that afternoon

the sun peeking through the quiet blinds.


and then I wish I could not digest you.

I don’t deserve it. You don’t deserve it.

I do not want to burn scorch bleach

you with my obscene stomach acids.


and at last

I wish I could leave you

your brains

your bowels

along with your heart

in a seedy gas station toilet

like shapeless vomit dropped in junkies’ piss.

Commenti